Your moves are literally EVERYTHING. Here’s #ShakeItOffDance move #2!
We’re obsessed with all of you. BRING it for #ShakeItOff move #4!
So artistically beautiful.
Thank you for re-blogging that!
This honestly made me tear up. Imagining how great he must have felt that his planned worked and choosing that risk paid off.
I also feel like him and the model have such good chemistry, they’re always so kind and loving to one another.
Holy shit what did he do?? That’s rad as hell!
Since the runway was going to have simulated rain, he wanted to make the outfit become colorful because of it rather than deflect it. He sewed dye into the seams and once the rain hit it the dye ran! Very simple but super effective. He was one of the two winners of that challenge.
Absolutely brilliant. Holy shit.
7 million people in the earth. 0 messages in my Inbox
in the earth
my facebook news feed at the moment
cute pairing names
- otp: why’d you have to fucking die
- otp: why am i so emotionally invested in this
- otp: why does your fic tag on ao3 rarely update
- otp: where’s the fanart
- otp: you look at each other a lot and every time you do i die
- otp: wouldn’t it be cool if this was an alternate universe and you met at a diner at like 2 am while it was raining
- otp: i’m going to cry
"true beauty is within" for example opening your fridge
more celebrities should donate blood like could you imagine having the blood of meryl streep running through your veins
so when ur famous do u just magically have great skin or